In some of the countries around the world, we’re working with distributors to help get the calendar into the hands of as many people as possible. Basically, we sell our product to the distributor, not directly to the retailers. They’re the ones who look to place it into stores. This is great in so many ways, but it does mean that we end up in some shops I might not have listed. This includes lots of independent stores and more!
With this in mind, I thought it would be cool to see if we could help each other, like one big cheesy community! When you see a Cheese Advent Calendar in any store and in any country… please send me a photo! I’ll be compiling a live list as and when they come through. You can do this via Instagram posts or on Twitter.
For those that enter, I will also be randomly selecting two winners to receive the Merry Cheesemas knitted jumper.
- Be sure to list the store you got it from, and the location.
- Please use the hashtag #IFoundTheCheese
- tag @SoWrongItsNom so that I can track your responses.
To read the full terms and conditions, click here.
Based on the people using the hashtag and sending in info, here is the list so far…
- Meijer Stores, Valparaiso, Indiana
- Meijer in Westerville, Ohio
- Meijer in Avon, Ohio
- Target, Tampa Bay Florida (ask the deli counter)
- Lidl Stores, Middletown, Delaware
- Lidl Stores, Short Pump, Virginia
- Publix Supermarket at the Marketplace at Dr Phillips, Orlando, FL
- Central Market Shoreline, WA
- Safeway, Sherwood Park Mall
- Sobeys Dupont Street, Toronto
- Sobeys, Ajax Ontario
- Sobeys, Aurora
- Sobeys, Orangeville
- Pickering Markets, Ontario
- Save on Foods, Sherwood Park, Alberta
- Save on Foods, Nanaimo, BC
- Pusateri’s Toronto (ring ahead as this person says they picked up the last one on shelf!)
- Morrisons, Welwyn Garden City
- ASDA, Old Kent Road, London
- ASDA, postcode: G78
- ASDA, Glen Road, Oadby, Leicester
- Sainsburys, Paddington Drive, Swindon