Cheese Advent Calendar 2020 Survey Terms and Conditions
Thank you for filling out our Cheese Advent Calendar 2020 survey. If you’ve submitted a joke, you’re automatically entered into a draw to win a jam packed goody bag!
Survey here: https://forms.gle/uhpJRWjKCBmSA5RZ8
- The Promoter is Norseland Limited, Somerset Road, Ilchester BA22 8JL and So Wrong it’s Nom Ltd. (the ‘Promoter’)
- By entering the survey promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and all the rules and guidelines applicable to the use of Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- The Promoter is offering those who enter a chance to win 1 of 3 goodie bags from Ilchester® and So Wrong It’s Nom.
- The prize is for personal use only. You must not re-sell or transfer it (or seek to re-sell or transfer it) in breach of the applicable terms.
- No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computers will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted.
- The survey entries are open from 10.00 am on 23rd December 2020 until 23.59 pm on 23rd January 2021.
- Any entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will be rejected. Any entries containing offensive or inappropriate content will be removed.
- To submit a valid entry, you are required to complete the survey via the official link provided and enter your contact email address. No other methods of entry will be permitted.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom only, and aged 16+. If you are under 16 please make sure that your parent or guardian has read and agreed to these terms and conditions and your submission is supervised.
- Entrants must send entries as required in the contest announcement to be eligible.
- Entries received after the deadline set forth in the contest announcement will not be considered.
- Facebook, Instagram and Twitter are not the sponsors of this contest and bears no responsibility or liability for the administration, operation, judging, or conduct of the contest, or for the fulfilment of prizes associated with this promotion.
- All winners will be selected at random, under the supervision of an independent person. The winner will be selected by 18.00 pm on 30th January 2021 and contacted via private email, following the competition end date.
- Multiple entries are not allowed.
- By entering the contest, you consent to Norseland Ltd and So Wrong It’s Nom. storing and processing the information you submit for the purposes of the outlined marketing promotional activity. We will not share your data with third parties unless legally required to do so.
- By entering the contest, you acknowledge and agree that Norseland Ltd and So Wrong It’s Nom may make any content you submit for this contest available for public viewing, rating and commenting.
- Winners may not request substitutions of prize winnings.
- The names and county of the winners may be published on the Ilchester® Facebook page to indicate a valid award took place. This will only be done with prior permission from the winners. If you do not wish for your information to be published, please let us know. Please note the promoter may nevertheless still need to provide the information and winning entry to legal authorities, if required.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the contest at any time and without notice.